- To support and facilitate physically disabled adults
- To provide a safe social environment
- To promote independence whenever possible
- To provide a support plan, which will enable physically disabled adults to reach their full potential
- To provide a programme of individual and group activities
- To give physically disabled adults the opportunity to create their own environment
We are recognised by local government, its agencies and the people of South Gloucestershire, Bath & North East Somerset, North Somerset, and Bristol as a centre of excellence for physically, sensory and cognitively impaired adults.
We will have safe, well run day facilities filled with fun and laughter, and an expanding programme of support for those who need care in their homes, and for their carers.
We will be seen, as we are now, as an organisation that gives from the heart, that really cares, and which makes a big difference to people’s lives. These values will remain core to everything we do, now and in the future.